|Home||» Products||» Open Width Compactor||» Open Width Compactor|
Open Width Compactor
- Product Type
- 15000 * 2570+working width * 2800 Millimeter (mm)
- 10886 (12 tons) Kilograms (kg)
- Jewelry Blue + Crystal White
- 1 year
We are considered amongst dynamic manufacturers and exporters of YXLS2800 Open Width Compactor, which is a combination machine of felt compactor and pin plate stenter. Offered machine is utilized for the purpose of processing of 100% wool, cotton, hemp, chemical fabrics and natural fabrics in open width form. High-grade components and progressive technology are incorporated by expert engineers while designing and developing the machine. Known for excellent performance, ergonomic design, minimum maintenance cost and high efficiency, this Open Width Compactor can be availed at competitive prices.
The YXLS2800 model of Open Width Compactor is the perfect amalgamation of machinery like pin plate stenter and felt compactor. This machine is used for processing of pure wool, naturally procured hemp, chemical fabrics and cotton in its open width form. This equipment maintains necessary latitude and longitude of fabric, prevents wrinkle formation of fabric due to water and contributes to 5 % soft surface of fabrics.
Main technical parameters
Machine working pattern
Chains circulation horizontal rotary
Thickness 20-21mmNomex felt
Pitch 60mm, stainless steel chains
stainless steel rail, graphite strip, non oil lubrication
Machine standard power
380V (+5%) 50Hz3PH
Applicable steam specification
3-6Kg/cm2 saturated steam
Applicable compressed air specification
0.3-0.6Mpa compressed air without moisture
Maximum temperature of the dryer cylinder
Applicable heat sourch
A. Circulation thermal oil
B. Electric heated thermal oil
Circulation oil consumption
30000-40000Kcal/ H (0.125-0.2GJ)
Electric heated thermal oil consumption
Steam roller consumption
Main chain driven pattern
Right and left chains drive separately
Felt maximum working width
Pin plate maximum working width
Width control pattern
Front and back drive separately
Power of some parts
Gluming, cutting, sucking device 6.74 KW (optional)
Machine dimension (Max)
Jewelry blue + Crystal White
- The infra-red centering infeed section (belongs to Shanghai brand) of this machine rectifies the movement path of fabric in a self regulated manner.
- Its weft correct adjustment roller helps to maintain weft of fabric together with the stenter frame pin plate.
- Its pneumatic edge spreader is used to flatten the twisted edges of fabrics ( we offer teeth spreader as optional accessory).
- Shanghai made tracing section and far infra-red auto edge detector assure suitable pin on of fabrics. These are also instrumental in managing necessary width level of pin.
- The left side as well as right side of its pin on and wool brush wheel overfeed are managed by individual motors that are driven by inverter. The machine's overfeeding rate ranges between -20% -- +30%.
- This machine uses Germany made chain of Hercules brand.
- Its left and right stenting frames are operated by different motors and their speed differs from each other. These motors work together with the weft straighter to rectify the weft.
- Its stainless steel made two steaming boxes are located in front of its felt compacting unit and stenter frame. The steaming box situated on the front part of stenter frame consists of air curtain on its front part to prevent loss of steam which in turn ensures trouble free operation of edge detector ( which is affected by the steam).
- This machine is equipped with two pieces of 20mm thicken felts that are required for setting and compacting of open width fabrics like Du pont Nomex.
- Apart from that, this machine is designed with components like intelligent control section and drying cylinder which is warmed by electric thermal oil ( steam can also be used as optional fuel). It can withstand +_3oC.
- Its synchrocontrol devices are useful for integrating the proportional speed of each of its unit through its self regulating mechanism.
- The speed of this machine can be modified by inverter. The operating system of this equipment is controlled by HIM based PLC controlling system.
- Cone-shaped stenter frame section
- Cooling system section
- Electric section
- Felt compacting units
- Head of the machine section
- Infeed device section
- Parallel stenter frame section
- Plaiter section
- Pneumatic section
- Steaming box section
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Set/Sets Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 60 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden pallets
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
DEZHOU DEGUAN TEXTILE MACHINERY CO.，LTD. All Rights Reserved.