Price And Quantity
- 1 Set
- 30,000-40,000 / Set USD ($)
- 4535 (5 Tons) Kilograms (kg)
- 6150x4900x3300 Millimeter (mm)
- 1 year
- Setter Machine
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Set Set/Sets Per Year
- 60 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden box or bulk
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
With the support of our team of dexterous engineers and advanced infrastructural facility, we are regarded as a renowned manufacturer and exporter of Heat Setter Machine . This machine is ideal for use in heat setting of tubular polyester blender cotton fabrics. Designed and developed by accomplished team members with the use of top-notch components and sophisticated technology by following international standards. Acknowledged for excellent performance, sturdy structure, less maintenance needs and long functional life, this Heat Setter Machine is offered to clients at reasonable prices.
Usage of the machine:
This machine adopts hot air setting and it can withstand up to 220 degree C temperature. It comes in handy for heat setting of polyester blended cotton fabric which is woven or knitted in seamless circular form. This machine is also used for pre setting of spandex fabric. It helps to maintain required size and flatness of fabric.
Standard working width
Double tube 1400mm
Maximum hot air temperature
3-20m/min(speed adjusted by inverter)
Machine overfeeding rate
-20% - +50%
three sections inverter control and double driven
plaiting or rolling
0.4 - 0.6MPa
1. Infeed part
- The infeed section of this machine is designed with infeed chamber, overfeeding system and width modifying part.
- Its polyurethane made overfeeding wheel lasts and remains functional for longer period. Apart from that, it has stable overfeeding rate and its overfeeding mechanism is managed by inverter.
- This machine allows to adjust fabric width by hand operated controlling system which is easy to use and is safe for the operator.
2. Hot air setting part
- This section consists of a motor with 11 kw power capacity and aluminum alloy made impeller. Its triangle belt is operated between its impeller shaft and motor. Its light weight impeller is known for its stable operation, produces minimal noise and has large air volume.
- It also contains two sets of heat exchanger with high performance level, steel aluminum made compound fin tube for heat exchanging purpose and 40 pieces of electric tube ( each of the tube is of 3kw) that are heated by electricity. The electric tube is regulated by group.
- Thermal oil heated type equips two sets high efficient heat exchanger, the heat exchange tube is steel aluminum compound fin tube, electric heated type equips 45pcs(each piece 3kw)electric tubes. The electric tube is controlled by group.
- The pull filtering net located on the front part of its blower is equipped with stainless steel made mesh net that filters fiber in order to avert blockage between nozzles and exchanger.
- The structure of this equipment is made of channel steel and welded carbon angle steel.
- The chamber has four side walls that are insulated with 80 mm thick insulation panels. Its P type rubber seal with long lasting nature is useful for reducing heat loss.
- The heat chamber contains dust exhaustion facility and centrifugal motor equipped blower. The volume of its dust exhaustion is managed by air door.
3. Exit part
- This section is equipped with plaiter device, rubber roller and coolant system.
- Its rubber roller utilizes pneumatic pressure on system. Its pressure system is designed with components like reversing valve and air cylinder.
- Its heat proof rubber made squeezing roller is extremely durable and has long service life.
Control valve(thermal oil type)
This machine uses proportion type thermal oil control valve and electric three way valve with corrugated pipe seal.
Electric heater(electric heat type)
Its electric heater part contains group control system and electric tube.